Our Process- We do not do out of state adoptions
1. APPLICATION: Submit and application for approval. We do check references and work with our fosters to place an animal. We are not a first come first serve rescue, we do our best to match the needs of the animal.
2. MEET & GREET: Upon approval, a meet and greet set up. If a match and the decision in adopt; a Home Visit
3. HOME VISIT: A volunteer will do a home visit to ensure the environment is safe and secure for placement
4. ADOPTION CONTRACT: Once everything is approved an online contract submitted
5. DONATION: PayPal (Donations Vary)
6. RECORDS/RECEIPT: Electronic Signature of records received sent within 7 days
***Fees Vary based on increase in vetting costs, shelter pull fees, medical care, food, supplies and pure bred animals. We do not receive government funding. We rely on our adoption fees to help animals in need and provide medical care. Our animals have been in foster care which also accounts for an introduction to house training, crate training, and decompression unlike a shelter or pet store animal.
General Fees: Puppies $450 & up, Adults $400 & up, Seniors (over 7) $225 & up, Purebred TBD
The adoption fees vary between animals to reflect the amount of vetting, pull fees, and transport as with demand. Not all animals will have the same vetting which is determined by the age of the animal.
Spay/Neuter: All our rescued canines will be spayed or neutered prior to adoption
Up To Date Vaccines: We ensure animals are adopted with current DA2PP and Rabies (if old enough) and Bordetella when available.
Microchipped: We generally use Found Animals Microchips, however some of the canines coming into our program are microchipped and the shelter with a different brand. All microchips can also be registered with Found Animals along with the manufacture.
Heartworm Testing: We test canines over 7 months of age which we take into rescue from states outside of Colorado or when getting spayed or neutered
Deworming: We treat all our incoming canines with a deworming treatment
Flea/Tick Treatments: Not all rescue dogs are in need of flea or tick treatments, therefore we treat when necessary